Take a look of what to expect when working with us. We have listed out some the frequently asked questions we receive from our customers.
Q. What is your typical process for working with a new customer?
A. We schedule a (FREE) in-person consultation with you to fully assess your needs. This allows us to gather more information in order to provide you with a solid work scope and quote.
Q. What types of customers have you worked with?
A. We primarily work with residential home owners and business / industrial type projects. Clients needing help with the following:
- Electrical Service Panel Upgrade
- Electrical Remodeling
- Electrical Rewiring
- Fuse Box Upgrade
- Motion Sensor Installation
- Outlets and Switches
- Spas and Hot Tubs
- Whole Home Surge Protection
- AFCI Upgrade (Smart City Code)
- Bathroom Lighting
- Kitchen Lighting
- Outdoor Security Lighting
- Pool Lighting
- Tree Lighting
- New Construction
- Parking Lot Lighting
- Lease Space “build out”
- Duct Bank
- Confined Space
- Low Voltage Controls
- Emergency Generators
- City, State, Federal Procurement (TBPC)
- and more!!
Q. Describe a recent project you are fond of. How long did it take?
A. We enjoy every project we approach! Because we work within the residential, commercial and industrial space, each project has its own set of requirements and scope. Our project completion times range from same day to several days or weeks depending on the project.
Q. What advice would you give a customer looking to hire a provider in your area of work?
A. The following items is what you should look for when hiring a (fully certified and trained) master electrician:
- An electrician’s job is to protect the client’s home and business. So they must be licensed by the State of Texas.
- Electricians should also be bonded & properly insured to protect their work and your interests.
- The best electricians are prompt & courteous — this means showing up on time and keeping their client’s space clean.
- A thorough (experienced) electrician is willing to take the time to explain to you exactly what work they’re doing and why they’re doing it.